Friday, September 18, 2009

LIVE DJ/KJ Dance Party Saturday Night at LAKEVIEW

Hey, You'd think I'd lost my password to get into this blog or something. I just thought this summer was busy. Early Fall is full of stuff to do--hunting, weddings, company here from Arizona (and so happy for the nice, cooler than AZ weather), tree and grass planting, harvesting, canning produce from the garden or farmer's market. Whew!!

So I could tell you about the area's "happenings"(did you know we have a square dancing group in Watertown? and toilet races in Arlington!?!) but instead I just remind you of the DJ/KJ dance party this Saturday night beginning at 9pm. Come out, relax, and just enjoy the fun for a night...

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.
Winter Fireworks over Lake Poinsett