Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not Feeling So Bold

Wow, I just looked back at the blog as I set it up last week and was taken back by the boldness of my settings. Do you ever get the feeling type style on a page is yelling at you? Hope the new settings I just chose will feel more welcoming to you the reader. I'm feeling more subdued now and hope it shows. We all have enough around us "yelling" for our attention (and I'm not even mentioning those little voices inside my head, save that for another day). But what can you expect from someone who gets her inspiration from Oliver on 'Green Acres'. Last week while I was blogging, he was telling his wife, Lisa that some of the best things that have happened, "have come from people that didn't know what they were doing."

Anyway, March blew in like a lion (with a different feel to the air than a winter wind) so the end of March should feel more lamb like, spring like. Daylight savings time change this weekend. Days are getting longer. Hope springs eternal...

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.
Winter Fireworks over Lake Poinsett