Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fishing Report: They Are Out There, We've Got Proof!

I have updated the online fish photo album with more, (and more recent photos) of fish caught and brought in to LAKEVIEW. However, I'm frustrated that I can't get the slideshow on this page to reflect the updates. I also failed in trying to provide the link here on the blog to the online album of fish. I'll work on it on this end, but in the meantime, go back to the lakeviewresortlakepoinsett web page. On the fishing/hunting page is the link. Click it to go right to the album.
Speaking of photo albums. When at LAKEVIEW, look for the photo album of the last 10 years. I have more photos online I'll share throughout the next few months...

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.
Winter Fireworks over Lake Poinsett