Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cleaned out my inbox & look what I found...

From the Poinsett Pounders Snowmobile Club:
Champagne & Hot Dog Ride
Sunday, March 6th
1:00 Lake Albert by the island
"Hey, has anyone been out on Albert lately? On the Ribbon Ride it was extremely slushy."
"I rode albert on sunday no slush excellant snow"   scott
Vegas Night at Hayti Fire Hall March 26th

From the LPADA:
 Subject: WATER PROJECT DISTRICT MEETING AND ELECTION
Date:
April 30th at 10:00 a.m. Methodist camp

I also found two sets of pictures in my inbox of snow clean-up around the lake.  I downloaded them, but I'm sorry, now I don't know who took these, but they sure were something to pass on.  If you recognize them and know the photographer, please email their name so I can credit them.
Email address:  lakeviewresortsd@hotmail.com
They are an incredible contrast to the usual summer pictures we see.  I posted a few of them on Facebook in the Lake Poinsett group picture album.  To see them go to the link:
http://www.facebook.com/photoalbum lake poinsett group

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.

Click on image to see the LAKEVIEW website.
Winter Fireworks over Lake Poinsett